Stay Connected With A Lateral Anchor
DeckLok® provides a stronger connection for stair stringers by creating a bolted connection to the deck frame.
DeckLok augments the current method of attachment of stair stringers to the deck. DeckLok Lateral Anchor's design and placement adds rigidity and strength by creating a bolted connection to the deck band board and floor joists.The patented design ensures a more secure attachment between these deck components, reducing the possibility of structural failure and collapse.
Available in post-manufactured, hot-dip galvanized and 316 stainless steel, DeckLok helps you exceed IRC and IBC 2006, 2009 and 2012 code requirements.
(3) stair stringer drop step install
(2) stair stringer step out install
(3) stair stringer step out install
- For Use with Lumber or Engineered Flooring Systems
- Use with Standard 1/2” Hot-Dipped Galvanized or Stainless Steel Bolts
- Code Compliant Hot-Dipped Galvanized or 316 Stainless Steel
- Easy to Install on Existing Structures or New Construction
- Order Online or call Screw Products, Inc at 1.877.844.8880
Deck building, repair and remodeling are serious business. Please make sure you have the proper knowledge, skills, and tools to perform any services before starting. Please consult or hire a professional if there's any doubt.